OSHKOSH BUSINESS CENTER
ProVisions, LLC is pleased to present the Oshkosh Northwestern Center at 216 and 224 State Street, in Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901. This historic 57,280 square foot facility is suitable for office, retail and R&D space and warehouse space with 45,729 square feet available for lease. The remaining 11,551 square foot office space is currently leased to Oshkosh Northwestern, a division of Gannett.
The Oshkosh Daily Northwestern Center is a National Register of Historic Places Building since 1982 and located in the center of downtown Oshkosh, Wisconsin. The building is located in the recently established Opportunity Zone for the Oshkosh, Wisconsin area. Additional property attributes include:
- Opportunity Zone Property
- Over 40 foot clear height
- 40 foot clear space
- 50 parking spaces
- Traffic Count for Main Street is 10,000 cars per day
- Traffic Count for High Avenue is 2,500 cars per day
- The building is in a great area near U.S. 45, Interstate 44 and only 9 miles from Wittman Regional Airport.